Thursday, December 1, 2016

A Total MAJOR Room Makeover!





Well, our littlest one...Noah has moved out!
At almost 19 years old now, he has a full time job
and has moved in with his next oldest brother Chase who's 25 going on 26!

They love their new home and truthfully,
I LOVE IT TOO! It is so very perfect for them both!

So what do I do for mama therapy?
Transform his teeny little bedroom into a guest room!!!

Here are a few before and afters ~

Yes, that is spackling. The boy put so many push pins in the wall!!!!






This is the jacked up bed that I bought for 75.00.
It had so many spaces, cracks and flaws but I think I managed to fill them all!




The photo below is an inspiration photograph!
I love herbarium prints and have tons so I will have a wall filled with them!!!!




Just before assembling the bed!!!




My first herbarium page framed!!! Only 14 more to go!




A beautiful lamb print hanging over the bed.
I will add more goodness to each side of the frame though!!!
I love it all so much already ~



I'll share more soon but have been swamped with so very much lately ~
Thank you always for stopping by!

hugs and love,
Dawn





4 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

This room is already lovely with what you have done so far. I look forward to seeing it when it is finished.

Happy Holidays ~ FlowerLady

Katie Mansfield said...

It looks great so far. A great buy on that bed. I can't wait to see the rest.

Luvcreatincards said...


Hi dearest Dawn,
You new guest room is looking lovely, you have such a wonderful eye and talent for choosing and creation items that complement each other so beautifully. I know that your 'mama therapy' project will result in a deliciously gorgeous piece of 'guest room heaven'. What lucky guests.
Hugs
Su
Xxx

Cynthia said...

How lovely those prints are, Dawn! The room is going to be beautiful!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...